BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 June 2009

BYE KL HELLO MELAKA

Finally
The moment is here, Bye KL and Hello Melaka. Its been such a joyful holiday even for short while. Got chance 2 meet my old friend, new friend, foes & yeah once again Siti Sarah. Lotsa thing been done together and you name it. Bowling, hang-out, chill out, shopping spree and more. Yes !! I will miss you guys here in KL.

To Lyn Aizara
Thanks sbb jumpe I pada bulan 5 aritu (tarikh lupe la ). Ingat lagi you pukul tangan I haha. Lebam la weyyy.

To Yard Amber.
Even dapat chat di alam maya je xpe la janji lepas rindu weyy. Ala result cam gampang pon xpe hah SPM lambat lg muhahaha.

To Evelyn Cassandra
Nice to meet you. We've been good friend on MS quite sometimes and finally got chance to meet you itupun by coincidence aje kan. Haha I still remember we'd such a good moment at BB (shopping spree la you kan).

To Ex SMK Taman Kosas student
Thanks for the superb match even some of you don't like me joining you guys but it's okayh. Some of us like me & the way around right ??. 3 times in a row man and yeah i was sucked in it haha.

So I guess that was it. See you guys on Hari Raya holiday and may god bless you in whatever you do. And to "someone" if you felt irritated by me then I shall say sorry and thanks for being my friend. Sometimes I do make mistakes but good friend always try helped me in good ways not yelled at me in front of the public :)

0 comments: