BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

15 August 2010

The Newly Discovered Audio Recording Of The Final Encounter Between Hang Tuah & Hang Jebat

"Jebat !! Yo Jebat !!! Get yo ass out here !! "
" Tuah ?? Tuah !! That really you, my homey ?? You ain't shittin' me ?? "
" If I'm lyin', I'm dyin' "
"But we'll thought you WAS dead brother "
"Watch yo mouf nigga !! "
" Its true, they'll been sayin', how come you be standin' here lookin' so fly ?? "
" I was just pretendin' is all "
"Pretendin' ?? 'Scuse me but that..... that ain't right "
" Big Daddy Bendahara made me do it. But now I'm back and I'm harder than the heart attack. To do the Sultan's words. I ain't never goin' 'gains his word, ya know what I'm sayin' ?? "
"The Sultan ?? Don't you be sayin' that mofo's name !! I'm gonna kick his ass till he won't know which ends up !! "
"You on crack ? A real bad ass huh ? Ain't nobody talks that way bout the Sultan"
" I will say what I want bout him.. Not only that I'll say the same thing bout his mama !! "
" His mama ?? Thems fightin' words !! "
"I ain't gonna fight wit you Tuah, you are my brother. We've been thru so much together. You's been my saviour, since the days when I didn't have a pot to piss in or a windows to throw it out of. I'd do anything for you man. "
"Get away from me you faggot !!! "
" Damn !! You didn't say that when we was on those long-ass sea journey, when you needed some sweet lovin'. Didn't I treat you right, give you everythin' a man could ?"
" Shut up !! "
" You didn't shut up those times when you was my bitch. You just couldn't get enuff of my funky stuff. We was rockin' to the break o' dawn, you was bootylicious! Or dont's you 'member that ? "
" Shut up, just shut up ! Gimme that Taming Sari ! Now's the time for YOU to be my BITCH. Turn around. "

0 comments: