BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11 September 2009

Last Three Letters

Hey guys.
I'm back again here on Blogger.com.
I was busy for the whole week. Lotsa exams and revision I've to do and yeah its quite tiring me a bit.

This week also seems to be my worse week. I was quite bored of being dope by my friends, Quite tired being the one who say "I'm Sorry". The one who aches inside yet nobody know how i felt on the 1st place. Yes I'm no that good but you are not that perfect so shut the fack up and hope u listen. I'm dying and I hope that for my good second that we try to understand each other.

Quite frankly I missed home. I missed my non-judgemental friend there. I missed Lyn Aizara and HELL I missed her each and everytime. I wish we could spend our time a little bit more dear pet sister :(. I missed my school-mate and I do missed them all. A thousand word can't described how I felt. I just hope that one day all these sorrow and sadness will fond and go away.

All I just wanna say here is I do love em all. They're my 2nd heartbeat and I can't afford losing them. Here I am all alone and nobody cares about me HELL even my so called new friend don't even cared about me. So I guess thats the finale and yeah I'm done being idiot :(.

0 comments: