BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

13 October 2009

Past Memories

It's hard for me to remember everything in my 19 year old of life. Started from the very 1st day I was born till now. Its amazing how I can survive those moment. Started my early education at Tadika Taman Ampang then SK Taman Kosas straight to SMK Taman Kosas and now here I am at Kolej Islam Antarabangsa Melaka. Remembering how I grew up so fast makes me savour my life more. Getting older means a lot of responsibility I've to carry and yeah its hard for me at the 1st  time since I'm the first children and can be considered old enough ( LOL ).

Remembering my past brings me bittersweet memories. I was slapped by my ex classmate back in the 2002 when I was in Standard 6 ( haha ). Then straight to High School where I met Azira Azreen. It was sweet friendship memories ever. IMY dear bff. Its amazing how you can cope with my attitude ( ahaha ). You said that you love all my poems which is kinda childish sometimes ( ngeh ngeh ). But I appreciate that sayang and I hope we cn meet again some other time when both of us achieve what we want.

The most remembered memories when I was in high school is my rivalry with H. He was my classmate when both of us attends same class in F5. It was long man. The rivalry started in early 2007 and ended when both of us finished our SPM examinations. It was bloodshed everywhere. I got beaten, hell he got beaten down. Blood, tears and bitter words coloured up our rivalry. When I remembered that kind of thing it makes me shivers on how I can be totally someone else when I was mad and can't control myself. That was long long ago man and yeah IDK wheather he still alive or dead ( LOL ). But one thing for sure maybe both of us might fight again when we meet up so better not haha.

Now the year is 2009. Now contd my education at Kolej Universiti Melaka in Psychology Study. Currently in 2nd Semester and I'm loving it. Currently with someone whom I love most ( You know who u are sayang ), and yeah study sampai mati haha. All the past memories ??. Can't be forgotten nor remembered. So, life must go on and yeah Brotherhood hailed :). Thanks to my best friends, comrades, bandmates and everyone who support me in what I do in my life. I <3 you all :).

0 comments: